Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new home down South

I know its been a while since I posted anything new....I have put a halt on my travels to move to North Carolina with my boyfriend several months ago when he got stationed out here for work. I do miss traveling a lot, but it is so nice being home every night and I couldnt be happier now that AJ and I finally get to be together! There will plenty of adventures out here photographing the East coast/South and starting a new life! We got a puppy named Hero who has lived up to his name, recently surviving Parvo! He is a 14 week old black lab/chow mix and is adorable! Here are some pictures of our recent adventures out here in Wilmington, NC :)













We got snow a few weeks ago and took Hero down to Wrightsville beach in hopes of seeing snow on the shore! There were remnants of it, but not as much as I had hoped to see...still awesome though! There were people surfing which is crazy in the freezing water, but would have been very neat!





1 comment:

  1. that water must be freakishly cold judging from the surfer's wetsuit, gloves, booties, and hood!

    ReplyDelete