Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bahama Mama

I realized I have not updated this blog in forever!!! Since my last post I have been enjoying visiting new places in the south, decided that I am ready to move back to the West Coast, got engaged to the love of my life, and am braving another deployment! Life is never boring here!

Over Christmas AJ and I took a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West! It was SO much fun!!! As beautiful as it was to see the resorts, It was also so cool to get to see some of the culture. In Nassau, they were having a celebratory/religious parade that they have twice a year. Those costumes were heavy and it was SO hot outside!






In Freeport we took a boat to a Dolphin swim. The scenery was go beautiful and the people intrigue me. I loved the look of this man below! 



Swimming with the dolphins was absolutely amazing and something I would do again in a heartbeat! They are incredible creatures!


No comments:

Post a Comment